Important Advice You Need on World Vasectomy Day
Did you miss World Vasectomy Day yesterday? Or is it today? I don't know. The internet is kind of "cut up" on the subject. I'm not being "tipped off" on the proper date. I'd love to "pierce" the topic and "penetrate" the idea but it turns out I may have to "carve" out some time another day.
World Vasectomy Day is of course a day to spread awareness of the procedure and for some reason there's a "live stream" involved. And unless this is like Katie Couric with her head poking out of a curtain I don't think I'm interested in watching.
According to MyHighPlains, a vasectomy may be right for you if:
- You are certain that you desire no more or any children
- Your partner should not get pregnant for the sake of her own health
- You and/or your partner are carriers for genetic disorders that you do not want your children to have
I will say, I have gone under the knife and I've got some advice for you.
- When the first shot of Novocain goes in they'll ask if it worked. SAY IT DIDN'T WORK! If you say you can still feel it they'll give you another shot to make sure you won't feel it in the slightest!
- Make sure you've prepared this ahead of time. Get a 20oz bottle of water and drink half of it. Put the rest of it in the freezer. Because when you get home from the appointment this is going to sit nicely between your legs and cool off those spicy meatballs.
The Worst Things You Can Eat or Drink Before Flying This Holiday
The holidays always brings their own set of challenges, but there’s no denying that traveling for the holiday makes things especially tricky. If you’re flying to go see family or friends, here are some things you definitely should NOT eat or drink right before hopping on a plane along with a couple ideas of good food for you to eat before a flight.
Winter is Coming...Here's What to Keep in Your Car to Keep you Safe
The Illinois State Police recently put out a post on social media reminding us that Winter is not too far away.
"PREPARE YOUR VEHICLE NOW FOR INCLEMENT AND WINTER WEATHER!
Extreme weather can have a devastating impact on driving conditions, especially when ice and snow are involved. Freezing rain, icy roads and white-out snow conditions can result in road hazards for drivers of all ages."
Here are their tips on keeping you & your family safe this season.