Top 6 Things That Stress You Out At Work
We have all had days at work when stress levels are high. Whether it is a heavy work load, a meeting with the boss, or an annoying co-worker, the stress can pile on. A survey was conducted by Harris Interactive for Everest College, to find out what the top six stress factors are at work:
- Compensation and work load. Low pay and heavier work load came in on top for stress factors in the workplace.
- Disliking your co-workers. Working with someone that gets on your nerves is always a stressful situation.
- Not your dream job. You aren't working in the field you studied for. So I went to college and racked up student loans because...
- Life-work balance is poor. You are spending more time working than doing anything else.
- Dead end job. There is no room for growth. It is what it is.
- Fear of job loss. Will I be laid off? Is someone getting fired? Very stressful.
Maybe these stress factors match you. Is there something else that really stresses you out at work? What, if anything, would help?