Throwback Thursday: How Old Are Your Favorite 90’s TV Shows?
by Lauren Pennino
Throwback Thursday is the best and worst day of the week. It is great in the sense of feeling nostalgic and reminiscing on good memories from the past, but it's also bad because it makes a person feel old and frightened with how fast time really goes.
The 90's is known for some of the best, most iconic television series, and it is shocking to see how many years have passed since these shows were first aired. Ready to feel old?
1. Friends: 21 years since it first aired in 1994
2. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: 26 years since it first aired 1990
3. Buffy The Vampire Slayer: 19 years since it first aired in 1997
4. Freaks and Geeks: 17 years since it first aired in 1999
5. Full House: 29 years since it first aired in 1987
6. Hey Arnold: 20 years since it first aired in 1996
7. Boy Meets World: 22 years since it first aired in 1993
8. All That: 21 years since the first episode aired in 1994
9.The Amanda Show: 17 years since the first episode aired in 1999
10. Rugrats: 25 years since the first episode aired in 1991
If that doesn’t have you feeling old, I’m not sure what will. Stay tuned every Thursday to see different throwbacks that will either make you feel nostalgic or continue to make you wish you were 10 years younger!