Things To Do At Home This Weekend
Okay, so usually on Fridays, the world is all like "yaaaassss Friday!!!" and Spring is officially here, the weather should be decent this weekend, yet we have to stay home! Here are some things you can do while you quarantine to keep you from being bored out of your mind.
Escape the boredom this weekend by doing something productive... Maybe start with:
- Spring Cleaning: I know, this sounds awful. But what if you actually did a deep clean in the house and got rid of the stuff you no longer needed? Imagine the environment you'd create for yourself...
- Take the dogs out for a walk: That's one thing that's being encouraged, actually. Getting a little exercise and bonding in with the dogs is a great way to pass the time.
- Watch a movie theater movie at home! Seriously, a lot of the movie companies have released new releases to streaming services so that you can enjoy them from home. Microwave some popcorn, drink some sodas, turn the sound bar up real loud, the lights off and enjoy a movie!
- Dance in the garage: This is my plan this weekend. My fiance and I started a wedding series dance class before all this craziness and we're going to do some practicing in the garage. We clear out the cars and turn on a bluetooth speaker, and romantically dance the night away (or until we're over it) dancing in the garage.
- Watch the Tiger King on Netflix! Okay, I saw everyone posting about this and I figured I'd check it out... WOW! Talk about a trainwreck of a documentary. Just watch it, and let me know what you think next week...
Enjoy the weekend, and reach out to your single friends, this can be a lonely time!