See the Top 20 Songs of March 2015
We decided to compile a list of the Top 20 songs of March 2015 in one spot, so you don't have to search high and low for the information yourself.
It should come as no surprise to anyone who has access to Top 40 radio or a working set of ear drums that the No. 1 song of 2015, so far, is Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars' '70s-infused earworm "Uptown Funk." According to Billboard, the song's 13-week chart reign has officially made it the longest-leading Hot 100 No. 1 of the 2010s. Sorry, Taylor Swift.
Meanwhile, Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud" held strong at the No. 2 spot throughout the month of March, with Maroon 5's "Sugar" and Ellie Goulding's "Love Me Like You Do" battling it out for No. 3. Other March 2015 staples include the guitar-driven "FourFiveSeconds" by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney, Hozier's "Take Me to Church" and Meghan Trainor's "Lips Are Movin."
Check out the list of Top 20 songs of March 2015 below to see if your faves made the cut.
The Top 20 songs of March 2015 were compiled by combing the weekly Billboard Hot 100 charts for the month of March. Billboard bases their charts on radio play, streams and sales, so we took that information and averaged it out to create our own list.
1) Uptown Funk -- Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
2) Thinking Out Loud -- Ed Sheeran
3) Sugar -- Maroon 5
4) Love Me Like You Do -- Ellie Goulding
5) FourFiveSeconds -- Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney
6) Take Me to Church -- Hozier
7) Style -- Taylor Swift
8) Blank Space -- Taylor Swift
9) Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack) - The Weeknd
10) Time of Our Lives -- Pitbul and Ne-Yo
11) Lips Are Movin -- Meghan Trainor
12) I Don't Mind -- Usher feat. Juicy J
13) I’m Not the Only One -- Sam Smith
14) Centuries -- Fall Out Boy
15) Truffle Butter -- Nicki Minaj
16) Shake It Off -- Taylor Swift
17) Only - Nicki Minaj
18) Jealous -- Nick Jonas
19) She Knows -- Ne-Yo
20) All About That Bass -- Meghan Trainor
See Rihanna + More Celebs' Yearbook Photos