Franklin Christmas Stroll & Holiday Events
On Saturday, December 9th, Franklin will host the Christmas Stroll and Day of Festivities with many holiday activities including:
- From 10 AM - 5 PM, The Franklin Railroad and Community Museum presents new exhibits such as the Merrickville pass and station as well as decorated tree displays. This event is free and accessible. Refreshments are offered.
- Also from 10 AM - 5 PM, The Rich Farmhouse Community Center offers decorated trees for viewing as well as cookies, hot chocolate, and cider.
- At the Franklin Free Library from 11 AM - 12 PM, Santa and Mrs. Claus are stopping by for Christmas Story Hour.
- Beginning at 11 AM - 3 PM, United Methodist Church is hosting Grandma's Pantry Bazaar which features baked goods, homemade items, and rummage sale.
- Also at United Methodist Church from 11 AM - 3 PM is the Stroll Luncheon, offering soups and sandwiches.
- From 12 PM - 4 PM, the Fire House is hosting a Holiday Market which features various items from local crafters and farmers.
- The Village of Franklin and the surrounding town is playing host to a Holiday House Tour from 1 PM - 5 PM. Maps are on sale for $10 each or $15 per couple at the Fire House starting at 12:45 PM. The Holiday House Tour is self guided.
- Starting at 2 PM and continuing through 3:30 PM, Franklin Stage Company Chapel Hall invites you to come watch the 1951 holiday classic, A Christmas Carol, with refreshments and free admission. Donations are welcome.
- An Open House with cookies and hot chocolate is set to be held at the Community Bible Church (TIME TBD).
- The Franklin Central School presents a Senior Class Dinner and Auction of Gift Baskets from 4 PM - 7 PM. $8 for adults, $5 for children. The Tulip and The Rose Cafe is available for dining as well at 435 Main Street.
- At 6:30 PM, the Fire House encourages all to come enjoy cookies, crafts, and pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Get in the holiday spirit and enjoy family time at these uplifting events. To find out more CLICK HERE.