Binghamton Fire May Have Started In Delivery Room
A massive fire that wrecked a downtown Binghamton furniture store may have started in a delivery area.
The blaze at Ellis Brothers at 162 Water Street was discovered shortly after seven o'clock this morning.
Assistant fire chief Mark Whalen says the business owner told fire department officials h…
A Landmark Binghamton Business Burns
The Ellis Brothers furniture store on Water Street in downtown Binghamton was gutted by fire on Wednesday.
No injuries were reported in the blaze, which was discovered around 7:30 a.m.
Several nearby buildings were evacuated as a precaution...

Load More Articles