- Disney’s Bridgit Mendler has a new single titled ‘Off the Charts,’ and we’re convinced it’s going to shoot to the top of the charts! Very catchy! [Hollywire]
- We finally remember why we love Willow so. She posted a video of her covering Adele‘s ‘Skyfall,’ (just the chorus) and totally nails it! [Rickey.org]
- Jenna Dewan, we are seriously jealous of you. Not only is she married to Channing Tatum, but she was the lucky lady who starred in that hot and steamy sex scene with Adam Levine in ‘American Horror Story.’ She also got her start dancing in videos for the likes of Janet Jackson and Missy Elliott! [Seriously? OMG!]
- Taylor Swift is everywhere lately. Her face will even make it’s debut on the hood of Target-sponsored NASCAR. Go figure. [Jalopnik]
- Check out the teaser clip for tyDi’s track ‘Glow In The Dark’ featuring Kerli. That short 33 seconds has us wanting more! [YouTube]
- We would love to have the Roots drummer ?uestlove as a professor! He’ll be teaching a ‘Classic Albums’ course at NYU. [Billboard]
- Cee Lo Green might be our favorite pop star at the moment and not just because his Christmas album cover for ‘Magic Moment‘ is amazeballs. He’s a super sweet guy interacting with fans too! [TMZ]
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Mix 103.9
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wsrkfm.com using your Facebook account.