Household Uses for Shaving Cream
Shaving cream does so much more than the obvious. It is an inexpensive way to clean, fix and play. These frugal uses may surprise you. Here are some money saving uses for shaving cream:
- A staple cleaning supply. Great stain remover, just apply directly and rub in. Let sit for a few minutes. Use on laundry, carpets and furniture. Also helps clean paint off of your hands.
- Keep mirrors fog free. Cleans shower doors, and shines chrome fixtures.
- Finger paint for kids. Spray it on the table, add a couple of drops of food coloring and let the creativity begin. Clean is as easy as wiping with a damp cloth.
- Quiet a squeeky door. Spray the cream to lubricate the hinge.
- Break in a new baseball mitt. Rub in to help break in the leather.
Who knew there were so many ways to use shaving cream? Hope you can use these helpful hints in your home. For more shaving cream uses click here.