Fall Fun Has Arrived
It may not officially be the Fall season yet, but fun Fall events in our region are in full swing. If you can’t find something to do with friends or family, you’re not looking hard enoughFor example, this weekend is chuck full of activities:
- The Farmer’s Museum in Cooperstown is having their Harvest Fest on Saturday, September 15th
- The Fly Creek Cider Mill is playing host to Cooperstown Rotary’s “Applefest”, both Saturday and Sunday
- Then there’s the Susquehanna Valley Garlic Festival in Milford on Saturday.
- For Classic Country music fans, you can enjoy seeing the Grits & Glamour Tour with Lorrie Morgan and Pam Tillis at Foothills Performing Arts Center Saturday evening.
- Then there’s a theatrical offering from Orpheus Theatre as they present “Little Shop of Horrors” at the SUNY Oneonta Goodrich Theater.
So get out and enjoy all that Oneonta and the surrounding region has to offer since there’s so much! To keep up on these events and more, make return visits to our events page, right here on the ZOZ website.